What does it do for your body?
- Boosts your immune system and can ward off a nasty cold.
- Zinc is needed by your body to balance insulin and therefore balances blood sugar levels.
- It boosts your metabolism by aiding the digestion of both proteins and carbohydrates in your body.
- Looks after muscle health and growth – aiding repair after a heavy session.
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body.
- Zinc is an excellent way of curing an upset stomach.
- Helps cleanse your liver and reduces inflammation.
Low levels of zinc in your body will display symptoms such as low levels of energy, low immunity, hair loss, hormonal problems, or concentration or memory or digestive issues.
Supplementation can resolve these symptoms for you, along with a balanced diet.